Are you looking for something different to serve your family or guests at your next dinner? This is one of my favorite appetizers and it is super easy to make and a great way to use your amazing cooking oils!
Italian Bread Dip Appetizer with Essential Oils
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1-3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar to taste
- ½ teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese (optional)
- 1–3 drops Oregano oil (start with a toothpick and progress toward drops for desired flavor)
- Gently mix together all ingredients in a bowl large enough to dip into.
- Dip favorite Italian style bread into bowl and enjoy.
Servings: 4 Prep Time: 5 min Cook Time: 0 min Difficulty: Easy
Try this Italian Bread Dip as a complementary side to your favorite pasta dish.